Congratulations! You’ve just applied and been accepted into an affiliate marketing program, like the Bella Ella Boutique Affiliate Program! Now, you might be wondering, “What happens next?” It just so happens you’re in luck! This post will be detailing what you can expect from your first month in an affiliate marketing program and some helpful tips for you to get the most out of your experience!
Week 1: Getting Started
Once you’ve been accepted into the program you can expect to get some welcome/getting started materials from the affiliated company. For example, the first things you’ll receive from Bella Ella Boutique are a Welcome Email (further detailing the program), a Product Lookbook (suggestions of products you may like), and an Incentives Outline and Branding Guide (detailing your first performance goals, bonuses, and branding policies). Now that the company has given you all the information you’ll need to get started, it’s your turn to jump into the program! Here are some tips on how you can jumpstart your first week in an affiliate marketing program:
- Locate and utilize any creative provided by the program. Apply banner ads for your company to your site with affiliate links to show the company how much traffic you’ll be driving from your site. Use any content pieces provided to easily market the company and start earning your affiliate rewards!
- The Bella Ella Boutique Affiliate Program provides a large creative bank through ShareASale where you can easily download banner ads and social content with your affiliate links!
- Make a content/posting game plan. Decide what your goals are for the program and make a game plan to help you achieve those goals! If you’re wanting to get started as soon as possible, but don’t want to wait for product to arrive, don’t wait! Easily make a post using company photos and highlight a collection of your favorite products!
- Bella Ella provides its affiliates with a product lookbook tailored to each affiliates individual style to offer product suggestions and style inspiration. This would be a great place to start in making a game plan for your content!
Bella Ella Boutique Affiliate Web Ad
Bella Ella Boutique Affiliate Provided Social Content
Week 2: Get the Ball Rolling
Now that you’ve taken some time to familiarize yourself with your program, upload creative to your site, and market what you can without product, you might be wanting some physical items to help monetize your brand!
- Take the initiative. Whether or not your program offers free product to affiliates, almost all programs will appreciate you taking the initiative to order some products for yourself to market. Going the extra mile by ordering your own product will serve as an act of goodwill and show the company that you are really dedicated and enthusiastic about the program! Not to mention, the more product you have to market, the more profit you make!
Week 3: Marketing the Brand
By this point, you’ve probably received your first physical products to market! What are you waiting for?! Use your styling magic, create a gorgeous look, and smile for the camera! Now just do what you do and get those pictures up for the world to see. Use these tips to boost your performance with every post!
- Use your affiliate links. This tip is probably a no-brainer but is one of the most important tools for you to earn money from your affiliate program. Make sure to include your affiliate links in every applicable space. Have the link easily visible within your blog post about the product, include the affiliate link within your Instagram bio/link catalog, or include it in the caption section of your social posts. Then you can be earning your commission from every sale that comes through the site using your link.
- Post on both your blog and social. If you want your affiliated posts to easily perform their best, the easiest way is to make sure your post is being seen by as many eyes as possible! Make sure to market your product on both your blog and any social media pages you have to maximize your earning and performance potential!
Week 4: Watching the Sales Roll In
Your blog post has been up for a few days, received a ton of traffic, and your social posts have gone viral! All you have to do now is sit back and watch the sales roll in and your earning grow!
- Don’t forget in the Bella Ella Boutique Affiliate Program you have the ease of using ShareASale’s tracking software to see every sale that comes through your posts.
There you have it! Now you’ll be an affiliate program pro and knock that first month in your program out of the park! Not to mention, you’ll be making a profit doing what you love in no time! If you’re a blogger or influencer and haven’t signed up for our program, you’re missing out! Our program offers competitive commission rates, performance bonuses, and a ton of collaboration opportunities, sign up here!